We are desperate to get started with our Football-for-all coaching sessions this summer. We are close to pinning down several venues but ultimately we still need to increase our pool of coaches.
We are looking to create safe and fun football environments where people from all walks of life will be welcomed. The coaching sessions must cater to beginners as well as players who may have more experience. We want to create spaces where everyone can improve their fitness, work on their technical skills, create friendships, and ultimately enjoy football in a non-judgemental atmosphere.
We are able to pay our coaches for their time but this is not full-time employment.
These are our requirements at this stage:
- Must be available to work within London during weeknights
- Must have a minimum of FA Level 1 coach qualification
- Must have experience working with large groups of people
- Must be able to cater their sessions to beginners as well as experienced footballers
- DBS certificate necessary
If you are interested in representing FC Not Alone as a coach, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.